As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for building an automation test strategy in collaboration with QA/QC Lead, as well as the collaboration with development and QA/QC teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing existing solutions and providing feedback to the automation team.
- Create an automation test framework for internal applications and services;
- Implement test solutions to the test workflow;
- Actively participate in the centralized discussions and efforts towards global automation strategy of Uplay;
- Develop functional tests for a multicomponent application.
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance in the area of automation;
- Broad knowledge on C#
- Expert knowledge of different test frameworks, such as Selenium, Ranorex;
- Experience with different versioning systems, preferably Git;
- Experience in the development of functional testing and test frameworks;
- Experience in REST API testing;
- Experience with continuous integration tools and build pipelines like Jenkins, team city, Bamboo;
- Good oral and written communication in English.
- Knowledge of streaming technologies;
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions;
- Experience of Database testing;
- Experience of working with unit tests.
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude, results-oriented;
- Sense of initiative, attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Working well in a team environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Updating job knowledge proactively;
- Analytical and synthesis skills.
- International AAA game projects;
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Opportunity to travel abroad;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.