*This role is for either our location in Odessa, Ukraine or our location in Almere, Netherlands. If you are temporarily located outside of the Ukraine due to the current situation, please note this in your application and we can discuss location.
Who is PX:
PX is a platform for all of your Customer Acquisition needs, that brings buyers and sellers together in programmatic marketplaces. The platform optimizes performance, generates deep insights, and gives you greater control over your marketing programs through effective lead, call and appointment campaigns. Our platform offers products for both marketers and publishers, and we span tens of verticals across Home Services, Financial Services, and Insurance industries.
We are a team of unique, quirky, hard-working, and innovative people – working across four international locations, with lofty goals and down to earth personalities.
We are looking for a developer who will join a fast-growing company and be responsible for implementing best development practices.
• 2+ years of experience within C#;
• Experience with Web services / API;
• Angular v2+ experience;
• HTML/CSS/SASS knowledge, experience and eager to use;
• Knowledge npm, grunt/gulp/webpack;
• Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility quirks;
• Good written and conversation English is a must.
• Highly motivated team player with an ability to work independently;
• Having excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
• Demonstrating proactive and pragmatic approaches in work;
• Curious of the last trends of the web;
• Expressing desire to contribute your professional ambitions and ideas to company success;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, able to communicate clearly and effectively;
• Creative problem solver;
• Work well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
• Being committed to timely delivery of quality results.
• Experience with Angular.JS;
• Self-hosted web applications;
• XML and XSLT;
• Windows services;
• Swagger API;
• Azure hosted applications;
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
• Front-end developer role in a cross functional team;
• Ability to analyze and apply new info;
• Adding new functionalities and improving existing;
• Keeping code base in a healthy state.
Our Company Values are simple and we want to bring on new team members who embody them and help in scaling our team in a value driven way.
What You See Is What You Get - We believe in respectful, direct communication and strive for an environment where everybody can freely express their opinion and where feedback is encouraged. We build strong and sustainable relationships by emphasizing trust and accountability, among both colleagues and business partners. Transparent access to information is the cornerstone of our platform and business, key to the value we provide. For example, we give both vendors and buyers transparent access to the performance of the leads and sources they provide or buy from.
Problem Solving Centric - At PX our goal is to continuously work toward a proactive and agile approach to problem solving by anticipating potential success blockers and being in a constant state of innovation with our technology. Taking a holistic view of our business we are able to identify a path forward for collaborative wins. With a true entrepreneurial mindset, we focus on adaptability to our partners needs while maintaining our best practices.
Say What You Do, Do What You Say - We always try to be as proactive as possible and make time to help others in order to reach the company goals. This means, understanding the position you are in and how it impacts others, both inside and outside of the company. We believe words do not mean anything without action. Communication is key for this to work – not just saying you are going to help, but actually meaning it. Remember, purpose is not enough – you need to own your words. And lastly, we believe in an atmosphere of “wise freedom” which allows us to operate effectively because our partners and our teammates can trust us when we say things will be done.
Powered by JazzHR