Special Note : Interns must be conversational or fluent in Russian
for this missions opportunity
Q & A with ACTION missionaryLisa DeGrace
1. What are some ministry tasks that you want the intern to accomplish while serving with you?
Interns could help develop and lead a Vacation Bible School Program or Christian Children’s Day Club! There would also be many opportunities to help evangelize families of children through friendship evangelism.
A primary goal of the interns would be to find young, local Ukrainians and mentor them to continue with the children’s program after the interns’ departure.
2. What are some key lessons from your ministry and walk with the Lord that you want to impart to the interns to help them as they consider their own individual call to missions or vocational ministry?
3. What criteria do you use to measure the effectiveness of an intern serving with you?
4. What would a typical day look like?
Plans here are often subject to change, but a new daily schedule will be made to accommodate interns. I suggest a morning devotional we would do together, preparation time for Christian Children’s Club and a children’s club outreach.
Evenings would be spent developing relationships with families, attending a church service, leisure time, and other preparations.
Interns may also help at the ministry center, if the need arises.
5. Please list specific skills an intern may expect to develop by the time the internship is completed.
Contact a member of our Mobilization Team for more info.