Are you looking for an innovative and cutting-edge technology company that will motivate you and support your career? Take charge of your career future at Pixels Matter and join us in our Kharkov office.
We are a leading provider of technology content and services for the Location Based Industry. Maintaining a diversified IP portfolio in four primary market segments: M2M Intelligence, Golf Location Solutions, Vehicle Telematics and Geo-Data Solutions.
As an Embedded Developer, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring and bold mission.
The Embedded developer is responsible for the implementation of embedded computer software in conjunction with hardware product development.
- Experience developing software on an embedded microprocessor using RTOS in C or C++
- Experience in Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) with multi-tasking management
- Experience in the full development life cycle for Linux/Android OS - based software projects
- Experience in Linux/Android BSP porting.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Understanding digital circuits
- Experience with Linux/Android BSP development and kernel level driver skills.
- Experience with Linux/Android bootloader (U-boot, LK, etc.)
- Familiarity with Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) and Android Radio Interface Layer (RIL)
- Familiarity with Android build system
- Developing realtime embedded software in C or C++, especially in developing embedded MultiCore or Multi-Threaded Software
- Ability to utilize and/or code various embedded communication protocols (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Familiarity with wireless communications protocol stacks such as WiFi/Bluetooth/NFC and cellular radios (GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE)
- Familiarity with power management techniques for battery powered devices.
- Experience in software methodologies and tools. The candidate should have overall understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in using Emulators, Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Test Equipment and other such infrastructure for Embedded Systems
Preferred Additional Skills
- Experience with Low Level Drivers, Clocks, Voltages and Power Levels in Silicon (Preferably in the area of Wireless Systems), and Embedded Systems HW (IA Cores, Memory, Peripherals, DMA, cache, MMU, etc.)
- Experience in embedded Audio systems, drivers, speech codecs. Good understanding of typical audio issues in mobile communication systems and skill to analyze and debug them
- Cellular Modem Development experience with GSM, UMTS, LTE technologies
- IMS/VoLTE development experience (3GPP,IETF,IR.92,IR.94) preferred, but not necessary
- Experience with TCP and UDP network protocols and writing network communications software in C or C++
- Experience in Java and Eclipse, and scripting languages (Python, BASH, etc) preferred, but not necessary
- Experience in GPS technologies
- Collaborative, selforganized, take responsibility and have a dedication to deliver results in time and with high quality
Salary commensurate with experience.
Powered by JazzHR