JOB DESCRIPTION : Description of Position
Description of Position
To support the team achieve sales targets, globally and individually, on a continuous basis, developing Cucle Campaign and Brand plans of Cardio products together with Affiliates and coordinating their successful implementation all over the region.
Core job responsibilities :
MARKETING PLAN PREPARATION AND REVIEW
1. Conduct detailed market analysis, assess potential of new products, prepare business cases and present to team.
2. Build FC & P&L for new products.
3. Develop strong brand strategy and coordinate their implementation in region.
STRATEGIC PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
1. Diagnose and analyze brand, market and competitors.
2. Develop brand / market strategy with specific timelines, budgets and stakeholder responsibilities, aligned with global strategy.
3. Coordinate the development of product objectives, strategies, advertising, promotion programs, public relations and market research activities and ensure their execution.
4. Meet the needs of the sales team related to assigned product immediately.
5. Perform Forecasting and Budgeting.
6. Propose annual sales volume and expense budget in coordination with Business Development & Commercial Manager CIS.
7. Participate in the formulation of distribution and pricing policies.
8. Recommend and implement changes, improvements or deletions in assigned product range.
9. Prepare and coordinate with support divisions and within own division implementation plans for new and existing products on a yearly basis.
10. Evaluate the practicality and market potential of new Abbott products.
11. Evaluate ideas and suggestions and investigate market opportunities for new products, co-promotion, co-marketing and in-
licensing activities and effect on market for present products by consulting with Sales and Finance departments, and recommend plan to economically capitalize on attractive products.
12. Use monitoring data for feedback and propose strategic planning / tactics adjustment.
1. Translate strategy into implementation tactics, communicate clearly and allocate responsibilities to cross functional team members.
2. Manage interaction with sales, medicals, regulatory, market access, business development, commercial manager.
3. Orchestrate / manage the process to ensure execution of launch plan within cross-functional teams.
4. Ensure timelines are met and financial results are maximized / optimized.
5. Maintain quality and work within ethical guidelines set by corporate / division / affiliate / market.
EXTERNAL CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT & RELATIONS WITH CUSTOMERS
1. Identify key stakeholders at each step of patient flow / product value chain.
2. Develop and implement plan to build relationship and influence them.
3. Identify and seize opportunities to align brand and customer goals.
4. Develop short / long term partnerships to ensure implementation of brand and market strategies.
5. Optimize customer synergies to develop brand / market advocates.
6. Maintain contact with key account customers to follow up promotion efforts and keep informed on needs of the sales force.
7. Carry out dual visits with the sales team on a regular and on going basis to stay abreast of the motivational status and needs of the sales force, efficient practice of strategies and to obtain Opinion Leaders' feedback to determine customer acceptance and evaluate effectiveness of promotion efforts.
8. Review complaints and suggestions from internal and external customers relating to assigned products and cooperate with Logistic Department to provide technical support to sales force in instrumentation and reagent application.
9. Act as a source of information for all internal and external customers and take on a key role for maintaining communication.
10. Prepare annual budget for congresses and coordinate effective implementation for selected programs to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Develop, implement and update product training to sales force on an ongoing basis.
2. Update product strategies and communicate with sales team, distributors and customers quarterly and on regional basis when necessary.
1. Carry out direct sales responsibility for preferably key, reference accounts especially after product launches.