Develops and integrates all aspects of Talent Management in workforce planning, performance management, learning & development and talent retention and ensures alignment with strategic priorities and core values.
Develops and executes a full, talent lifecycle leadership development program that includes assessment/selection, hi potential programs, onboarding, assimilation and ongoing development.
Assesses organizational health and performance data and generates insight for improvement and/or develops interventions to address needs; improves organizational effectiveness.
Assists with all aspects of change management associated with Learning and Organizational Development processes and initiatives assuring successful, ongoing implementation and value.
Participates as a collaborative team member with other HRBPs to provide consistent and professional service to all stakeholders in the Production department.
1. Onboarding and Adaptation Program
- Driving, ensuring and further improving the onboarding and adaptation process for QC teams
2. Performance Management & Career development
Performance review process
- Holding the performance review process (update all application, follow-up on progress, finalize it in agreed deadlines)
- Managing all issues with the performance management application
- Performing analysis throughout a year to check top performers, low performers and to provide the date to HRM and QC Management
- Supporting the teams and Leads with the process of setting objectives
- Supporting the process of Individual Development Plan creation and implementation (regular discussions, track of the progress, follow up to Management)
- Manage Level-up Process for the assigned teams
- Career changes/movements (horizontally and vertically)
- Coaching & training managers on how to develop teams
- Regular discussions with people to help them in the future development path
3. Training & Development
- Identifying training needs
- Implement the training plan (identifying providers, training administration)
- Follow up and track on return of investment from training plan
4. Employee Retention
- Create risk assessment for each employee and proactively identify departure risks and contingency options
- Conduct regular Health Check for teams
- Propose and improve retention strategy
- Develop and implement preventing measures for staff leaving
5. Staff Turnover & Exit Interviews
- Keeping monthly track
- Identifying causes and notifying the HR and QC Mng on regular basis
- Organize exit interviews
- Centralize information from exit interviews
- Share centralized information from exit interview with HRM for a further action plan
- University degree (human resources, philology, business administration);
- 1-2 years of experience in HR as a specialist or people partner
- Experience in Recruitment is a plus;
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to provide coaching and feedback; facilitation skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Fluent English;
- A true people person! Easy going, willing and engaging;
- Problem-solving and open-minded;
- Flexible, ready for dynamics and changes
- Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude, results-oriented;
- Sense of initiative, attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Seeks for improvement
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way
- You will have covered vacation of 20 working days and paid sick leaves
- Since we value health you’ll have an access to Medical\Life insurance after the first 3 months
- If you’d like to further improve your English/French we have the courses in studio
- If you get hungry you can grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
- We are aligned with our QC teams and we value work-life balance, so you’ll stay in the office from 9am until 6pm, Monday to Friday (with a one-hour lunch break to have rest, enjoy games or sleep on bean bag :) )
- You’ll work with amazing colleagues all over the world
- You’ll join great, friendly and full of energy HR team
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.