We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Project Manager to join our Casino project management team. The Casino product is the heartbeat of PT and you need to have strong interpersonal skills alongside the ability to work with a wide range of people. On a daily basis you will be working closely with all aspects of the business (product development, account management, development teams and operations), on several projects concurrently.
As a Project Manager, you will be expected to work under the direction of the head of Project Management to ensure the completion of project tasks and monitor general project progress. Project work spans over multi-channel front-end applications (desktop, mobile, retail and tablet platforms) as well as back office tools for configuring and scheduling casino games and managing promotions and financial reporting.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
· Take ownership of entire project life cycle from inception to deployment/rollout and post-deployment support.
· Collaboration and management of other key Playtech products where project dependencies exist.
· Support in providing initial validation of incoming project requests, distinguishing those requiring further information and facilitating this with other internal teams and customers.
· Upkeep of tasks and issues within a web-based project management tool (JIRA).
· Attending the weekly status meetings discuss project progress, risks and issues.
· Creation and upkeep of project related documentation including project plans.
· Day to day communication with the internal product teams, account management and direct with clients where applicable.
- High standards of both written and oral communication in English.
- Naturally organised and able to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong teamwork, persuasive/influencing, co-ordination, and planning skills.
- Technical Background (Academic or recent experience).
- Unbending and able work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Recent hands-on Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the best practices for project management.
- Big picture thinking and vision.
- Strong and consistent record of academic achievement.
- Formal Project Management certification (PRINCE2, Scrum Master).
- Knowledge of or experience within an Online Gaming environment (preferable).
- Great collaborator. No agenda, collaborates effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Relentless curiosity, questions the status quo, continually asks “why”/”why not” and persistently digs deep into information sources available to them to find the answers.
- Casino Product knowledge.
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist