Softjourn is looking for a Senior Java Developer!
About the project:
It is a financial company based in the USA, which has 2 development departments in Mexico and Egypt.
Product 1.0 is monolite, 2.0 is microservices.
This product is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. It provides modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
The founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures . We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
Inspired by fellow founders building amazing things all over the world, we’re on a mission to power SME and startup growth in emerging markets to bridge the business financial inclusion gap.
- 5+ years of experience with Java, currently Java 17 is used on the project.
- Knowledge of SpringBoot 2, Spring WebFlux.
- Experience with Kafka.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Gradle;
- Solid knowledge of AWS;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- GitLab pipeline experience;
- Knowledge of Go programming language;
- Experience with Prometheus;
- PSP (payment service provider) integration experience.
- Lead the technical decisions to design and develop large-scale and high-quality data services with easy-to-use APIs;
- Drive design, engineering requirements, scrum execution, and technical discussions;
- Collaborate to architect platform capabilities keeping reusability, scalability, and adoption in mind;
- Refine technical estimates, roadmaps and contribute with strategy elements, from ideation to delivery;
- Write highly efficient clean code that can process large amounts of transactions with low latency and high reliability;
- Create design documents, unit/functional test, document and implement new services, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to increasing stack;
- Enhance the product capabilities by continuous improvements & innovation, develop a strong partnership with business, to ensure both excellence in design and delivery.
Powered by JazzHR