About the customer
The customer is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact center software, with more than 4,500 customers in 80 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience.
About the project
We’re practicing Agile.
We deploy and run our service in production, which happens to be AWS (we’re all a bit of DevOps in our team).
We write tests. We practice CI and CD.
We use JIRA, Git (GitLab, GitHub), Jenkins, Confluence.
We’re looking for a developer who can not only write good code but is also capable of creating a good technical design and wouldn’t be afraid of debugging in production. For someone who won’t fixate on particular technologies or frameworks but willing to try and propose new ideas and solutions for the problems at hand. If you’re a frontend developer willing to explore the full stack, we’re happy to talk. If you’re a backend developer ready to do some frontend work, we’re happy to talk.
- Good knowledge of Node.js, Angular, React, Vue.js would be beneficial
- Understanding of testing principles
- Development infrastructure knowledge
- Knowledge of software development methodology and software lifecycle processes, especially Agile (Scrum)
- Good knowledge of software configuration management processes and tools
- Bachelor or MSc degree in computer science, math, or related field
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive and resilient mindset
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Paid vacations and paid sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- The corporate health insurance program
- Foreign languages classes and communication with native speakers
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions
- Sports room, children room (office in Kyiv)
- Free fruit, coffee
- Corporate, social and cultural events