Principal SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) :
Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today.
Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process over $4B in revenue every year through the Chargebee platform.
Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, our 500+ team members work remotely and in micro-offices throughout the world, including India, the Netherlands, Paris, Spain, Australia, and the USA.
Chargebee has raised over $230 million in capital and is well funded. Were on a mission to push the boundaries of subscription revenue operations.
Not just ours, but every customer and prospective business on a recurring revenue model.
Why should you join the world-class Quality Engineering team?
challenge, opportunities will automatically come your way.
implement new ideas.
the business, you will succeed here.
If you resonate with Chargebee, have a monstrous appetite for curiosity, and an
insatiable urge to learn and build new things, were waiting for you! Come, be a part
of the Chargebee tribe!
1. As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will help take on a variety of
technical challenges from developing frameworks, automating test cases, to
owning and assuring release quality.
2. You will play an active role in building the automation framework that other
testers, developers, and you yourself! will rely on every single day.
3. You'll also work in product code to understand the logic hands-on so that you can
create exact integration tests that the requirements demand.
4. As a member of our engineering community, you will bring new experiences and
most definitely help shape our released products.
5. You should not only be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity but welcome it
while being able to work autonomously.
6. You should also be excited by technology, passionate about learning, and should
view every interaction as a chance to create a WOW! customer experience.
7. Everyone on our team needs to be creative, wear many hats and work in a highly
collaborative environment that is truly startup paced.
Must have skills :
Java, Junit or TestNG, AWS Technologies, API Contract testing, Async API testing,
Microservices testing on Kubernetes / EKS / ECS, Containers, Database Testing,
Kafka / NATS / SQS / SNS based Pub-Sub system testing, Synthetic data generation
and test creation for NFR validation (Performance, Load, Scale, Soak, Latency, HA,
FT, Race conditions).
Good to have skills :
Python, Golang, Testing for code optimization, Exposure to testing financial domain