We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join our development center in Kiev. Become part of the Playtech Product Operations team.
The product operations team in Kiev will assume full responsibility for delivery of components/projects for Playtech to the different environments around the world. Support products, resolving and investigating issues, work closely with developer’s team. Support developers and QA team by configuring and managing infrastructure and development/QA environments.
• 2nd level support of development, QA and Production environments.
• Automated/semi-automated Product components deployment and configuration of Development, Test and Production Environments
• Managing and support infrastructure resources like development environments, developer’s team, etc.
• On-call support during non-office hours, initial product-wise issues investigation.
• Design, configure and maintain current and future automation tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Assist engineering in troubleshooting system and software issues in all environments
• Troubleshoot technical issues
• Work closely with other team players and development departments
• Develop CI/CD pipelines. Optimize and automate existing CI/CD processes
• Apply experience of DevOps/SCM best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems and processes including source control, artifact management, build, and deployment systems for a global workforce
• 3+ years of experience in IT (including 2+ years as DevOps Engineer)
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux based system
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, PAT, NAT, FireWalls, VPN, SSH
• Experience with Load balancer (haProxy, F5, nginx)
• Experience with SSL
• Advantage UNIX scripting abilities (shell, bash, python, perl, sed, awk)
• Experience with docker, docker-compose, docker orchestration
• Good knowledge of Jenkins
• Experience with CI\CD
• Good understanding of web applications architecture
• English — spoken and written (intermediate level at least)
As a plus:
• Experience with Grafana/Prometheus/Graphite
• Basic Java development experience, ability to read code
• Experience with Kafka
• Experience with ELK
• Experience with Kubernetes or other similar orchestration technologies
• Hands-on experience with microservice architecture in production
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.