The purpose of the project is to ensure that cartographic data in navigation map is suitable for usage in premium cars. To achieve that goal, a lot of test cases against data needs to be checked to cover our model of the real world.
The validation example might sound like 'River should not intersect with road'.
Our client is a leader in navigation, mapping and location experiences. it combines highly accurate and fresh maps with cloud technology to enable rich, real-time location experiences in a broad range of connected devices - from smartphones and tablets to wearables and vehicles.
Join our fast growing, highly motivated NDS (Navigation Database Standard) team. The NDS team offers a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of automated driving.
1.People management and leadership / management experience
2. Strong written and spoken English communication skills
3. Experience working with JavaSE 2+ years
4. Experience working in QA / Automation 3+ years
Nice to have
1. Experience working in Agile projects
2. Infrastructure experience : Maven, GIT / GERRIT, Jenkins, AWS
3. Prior GIS / Navigation / Automotive experience