MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented QA Engineer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company which is confirmed by the frequent come back of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid time off (20 working days per year, plus all national holidays and 9 sick days)
- Laptop of your choice: MacBook Pro or Windows/Linux business laptop + large extra screen
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Education compensation
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Comfortable offices in the city center (pets friendly btw:) )
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices/possibility of rotation between offices (Kyiv, Kharkiv)
- We help with relocation. If you’d like to move to Kyiv or Kharkiv, we’ll try our best to make your relocation smooth and effortless
- Last but not least - regular team buildings and corporate event
Comeet is transforming the way companies hire employees and improving the hiring experience for candidates. We enable recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers, and execs to work collaboratively, making the hiring process much more efficient.
As Comeet's QA engineer, you will join the engineering team and be responsible for QA testing. You will own overall quality; from the brainstorming and product deployment stages to production inspection and support. You will be responsible for the success of major, minor, and patch releases.The engineering team works closely with our product team and customers so communication is key.
About the project:
Comeet is an award winning collaborative hiring platform for high-growth companies.
Comeet was founded in 2013 to bring modern collaboration and workflow tools to help high-growth companies build their global teams.Initial launch in early 2015 was focused on Israel, where it has become the fastest growing recruiting software solution and the system of choice for Israeli tech companies.
More than 100 companies, including Fiverr, Playtika, Playbuzz and AppsFlyer have chosen or switched to Comeet to build their global teams.Today, Comeet is expanding globally also through global strategic partnerships with leading international brands who will introduce and champion Comeet to their networks.
Comeet offers a cloud-based collaborative recruiting platform that feels like user-friendly consumer software. It provides structured and streamlined processes to enable companies to make better hires, faster.
Comeet is an UpWest Labs graduate with offices in Palo Alto and Tel Aviv.
- Manual web application testing experience - at least 1-2 years
- Experience in working in different environments (browsers and platforms), specifically Linux
- Testing Web Applications and Web services (Client and Server)
- Proven experience with QA methodology, testing processes, and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR)
- Proven strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Basic knowledge in networking
- Good understanding of Internet technologies and development cycles
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Automation tools' usage and/or development
- Mobile (iOS/Android)
- Server-side testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Python.
- A little more about you:
- Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Team player - Open minded and comfortable with dynamics of agile product development
- Self-learner who can pick up things quickly
- Good communication skills and creative thinking
- Highly motivated, energetic & ambitious
- Ability to multitask and prioritize based on urgency and timeline