Join our international team and be the key support to clinical research projects, streamlining communication, maintaining systems and managing documents & information.
Office-Based in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Be the point of contact for investigational sites, vendors, and multi-functional project teams
- Be responsible for document management
- Update and maintain (automated) tracking systems and schedules
- Coordinate various activities within clinical research projects
- Organize meetings, prepare agendas and minutes
- College/University degree or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Administrative work experience, preferably in an international setting
- Prior experience in Clinical Research
- Full working proficiency in English and Ukrainian
- PC skills to be able to work with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication and collaboration skills
Take your first step towards a career in clinical research, coordinating a variety of tasks and learning new things while growing with the company.