Position Purpose :
Sourcing Manager FM & Utilities (EE) Facility Management drives the development of Spend Area practices for facilities and related service spend area in his region, across all manufacturing locations and head offices.
The incumbent role will report to the Sourcing Manager IFM & Real Estate MEU, collaborate to manage a EE FM spend of 10M$ and work in collaboration with Regional / Global FM Sourcing Managers to leverage business needs, regional market insights, risks and opportunities, and drive Regional and local Procurement goals.
The incumbent will be responsible of the deployment of Global / Regional sourcing strategy, and stakeholder management, to maximize total cost of ownership savings and Procurement value contribution.
The role will involve leading sourcing activities including request for information / quotation / proposal, negotiation and contracting as well as benchmarking activities for existing contractual relationships.
Relationship Management with selected global / regional suppliers forms an important part of the responsibilities.
Sourcing Manager FM & Utilities (EE) drives Procurement value contribution to Mondelēz International while ensuring compliance with policies, strategies and processes.
Other specific tasks include :
Main Responsibilities :
1. Support global / regional strategy development and planning in the region
2. Collaborate and leverage Market needs and regional Insigh to the Regional FM sourcing Manager
3. Support stakeholder engagement, collaboration of teams, and supplier relationships.
4. Accountable for regional / local productivity projects that ensure delivery against agreed financial targets
5. Propose sourcing solutions that streamline and optimize buying processes in line with overall sourcing strategies
6. Support and Administrative
1.Appropriate University Bachelor’s Degree
2.Minimum 3 years of experience in Procurement and Supply Chain
3.Skills / Leadership Competencies : Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation, Project Management and Communication, Relationship Management, People and Change Management
4.Languages : Fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian is must