Position Purpose :
providing support to Plant Controller in other areas of department operation.
Main Responsibilities :
1. Performs the part (CAPEX, Fixed Cost, OVC) of budgeting and forecasting process at the plant.
Supervises financial results and analyses them in comparison with budgeted figures to report variances and to take corrective actions when needed.
Control plant cost development and provide timely info / corrective action to ensure best performance with minimal cost implication.
2. Leads the process of self-assessment for the plant according to the agreed procedure.
3. Supports plant Management in identifying and fixing Productivity opportunities, cooperation with other departments during indirect materials savings calculation.
4. Ensures timely preparation and approval of Project Completion reports.
5. Responsible for timely preparation and reporting on actual execution and planned expenses on capital investments.
6. Investment payback calculation for Energy saving projects for total plant.
7. Support of processes harmonization at the plant after MBS project implementation
8. Participation and support to IL6S culture implementation at the plant. Provide financial calculation of different Zero Losses Journey KPIs, CBA for total plant, categories and lines.
University degree in economics
At least 1+ year of professional experience in Finance
Good knowledge of accounting andreporting system
Good knowledge of Accounting Policiesand Procedures Manual
Good knowledge of Microsoft office software
Abilityto work to strict deadlines
Good analytical skills
Good team cooperation with therepresentatives of Operation and BU
Experience inother plant functions is a plus
Experience in SAP finance program
English - intermediate level