Are you looking for an innovative and cutting-edge technology company that will motivate you and support your career? Take charge of your career future at Pixels Matter and join us in our Lviv office.
We are a leading provider of technology content and services for the Location Based Industry. Maintaining a diversified IP portfolio in four primary market segments: M2M Intelligence, Golf Location Solutions, Vehicle Telematics and Geo-Data Solutions.
As a Java Web Services developer, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring and bold mission.
Java Web Services developer is responsible for development of back-end Java applications for a distributed multi-platform Asset tracking system.
Candidate must have 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Develop distributed software architecture.
- Implement Back-end services (mainly in Java).
- Work with internal and off-site team of software engineers.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on multiple projects in an environment where priorities shift
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Java 8 and higher ▪ Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Deep understanding of core Java concepts
- Experience with C++ и Python
- Wide experience in Spring (Framework, Boot, Data, Cloud, Hibernate)
- Strong knowledge Relational and Non-relational Data Base design principles (My SQL)
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycles and test processes
- Ability to create or review project technical documents and provide input as required
- Excellent problem analysis, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS (but not required):
- Experience with development of client-server applications
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with data streaming (Kafka, AWS Kinesis)
- Experience with web client development (React.js, Angular)
- Experience with mobile platforms such as iOS, Android
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
Salary commensurate with experience.
Powered by JazzHR