The Live Ops QA is the specialist, in charge of setting up, communicating and ensuring continuity of the in-game promotions and events for his/her games. Reporting to the Live Operations Manager.
Your main challenges will include:
- Work closely with Live Operations Managers and game production teams to ensure correctness and timeliness of live operations of the game;
- Be responsible for set up and execution of in-game promotions and events;
- Create briefs, communicate, and set up the various in-game communication tools (visual assets, push notifications, etc);
- Play our and competitors’ games extensively in order to suggest improvements to the game team.
- A creative gamer: you find inspiration in the player experience and you’re constantly coming up with ideas to keep the audience engaged, improve game features, etc;
- Basic understanding of how game business and economics work;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop can be an asset
- Passion for games on any platform!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly focused attention to detail and highly organized;
- Customer focused way of working with a keen visual sense.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.