1. BS degree in business administration, law or equivalent
2. 2-year experience in Solar and Renewable Energy
3. Experience in Microsoft (Word, Excel, etc.) is required
4. Multi-task and provide support to multiple clients daily
5. Ability to travel as needed (approximately 10-20%)
What you will stand for :
1. Manage the AutoCAD operations, file structure / management, control and use.
2. Create, coordinate and manage technical BOMs, markups, drawings, specifications, artwork, and samples in coordination with project technicians
3. Researched and pulled documentation for continuous internal audits and local state audits in compliance with a labour law and ISO standarts
4. Extrapolated technical information and wrote procedures for equipment and service manuals, and organized HSE plancards.
5. Created formats, document templates and document control forms.
6. Manage all auditing and entry of correspondence including generating submittal packages and transmitting out to subcontractors and owner.
7. Establish efficient document control
What we offer :
1. Full compliance with Labor Law, official employment
2. From 9 to 18 working schedule (can be flexible)
3. Competetive salary and social package (meal, phone, transportation allowance etc)
4. Personal Development Plan and possibility to grow with the multicultural Company
5. Possibility for business trips over Ukraine and abroad