Senior C++ / Linux Developer
Fluent supplies ultra-low-latency financial backbone systems to tier-1 banks in EU and US. These systems allow the bank to serve multiple algorithmic traders, supplying market access and trading, risk management, price adaptation, liquidity aggregation etc.
Fluent is currently a leading software provider in that competitive market, adding customers rapidly while expanding our product.
Responsibility will include:
- Leading a module / subject
- Giving a hand with emergencies in other modules (i.e. you will be familiar with the entire system)
- Going full cycle, from spec through design and coding to unit tests
Skills & Experience needed:
- 4 years+ of development experience, mainly C/C++
- Extensive Knowledge in Linux environment.
- Strong Multi threading background
- Intermediate English+
- Experience with large-scale systems (not small applications)
- Experienced in High performance or High load software systems, code optimization and latency measurement.
- Experience in the financial industry and algorithms
- Exposure to a wide range of systems, software and libraries.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)