Softjourn is looking for an Employer Branding Specialist!
About the project:
You will have a real impact on business and contribute to our "Go Global!" objective.
Within the project you will have a chance to work with different cultures & learn how to attract them to employer brand. You will be actively participating in employer branding strategy implementation.
As Think Human is our main core value, we are recommended and trustworthy employer.
We are tech company and we live through software on a daily basis!
Since 2001 we have built strong expertise in FinTech and Ticketing software development supporting our clients with excellent solutions.
- Minimum 1+ year of relevant work experience in IT business;
- Feel comfortable in preparing and executing employer branding campaigns from the scratch, writing posts, and articles, preparing photo-video materials, interviewing employees to receive material and produce content;
- Ability to implement activities that influence recruitment process effectiveness;
- Experience working with media;
- Knowledge how to approach new potential leads from different cultures and attract them to the brand;
- Strong analytical skills, consider themselves open-minded, and capable to work in dynamic environment with many stakeholders involved;
- Great interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively within virtual teams;
- Fluent English, Polish, Ukrainian speakers.
Will be a plus:
- Field of study related with marketing, human resources, communication, employer branding;
- Additional European language skills will be an advantage;
- Ability to work with photo edition or video edition programs will be a plus.
- You working with social media and planning our publication calendar, writing posts, involving other Softjourners and supporting them in creating the content and executing publication;
- You will be planning external communication to ensure Softjourn Employer Brand awareness is rising within the countries we entered, with understanding of a local market specifics;
- You will prepare EB activities and events (offline and online);
- You will be searching for new trends (tools, communication channels) in the EB area;
- You will measure the EB campaigns effectiveness;
- You will be working with career page adjustments;
- You will be synchronizing with internal HR, recruitment, marketing and design team.
Powered by JazzHR