Softjourn is looking for a Junior Pro Python Developer!
About the project:
An online expense reporting and invoice management service that provides complete process automation and cost controls around an organization's accounts payable operations.
- Python knowledge; 1 year of experience;
- Experience with CRUD/REST (JSON);
- Experience with AWS (lambda, S3, DynamoDB) or Azure;
- pytest (unit-test), requests;
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL;
- Basic OOP knowledge;
- Understanding of version control systems and Git.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Terraform;
- Understanding of CI/CD;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Codefresh / Jenkins.
- Develop and support serverless applications;
- Cover API's with unit tests;
- Write documentation;
- Write and use automation BASH scripts (for deployment);
- Communicate with client and team members. Participate in meetings, propose new ideas etc.
Powered by JazzHR