Vacancy NameCrew CoodinatorVacancy NoVN10191Location CountryUkraineLocation CityWho are V.Group?As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations.
Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector.
Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.
Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent.
We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
Overall Purpose of The JobThis role is responsible for coordinating with training centers and medical providers when necessary as well as contacting seafarers on the process of mobilization.
Key Responsibilities and TasksKEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Ensures timely processing of visa and other formalities relating to the joining crew.
2. Ensures that all the pre joining documents are complete, checked and verified as genuine as per the applicable
3. Responsible for the pre-joining preparation of approved personnel : certification, courses and tests, medical
4. Maintains contact with personnel while on leave and during mobilization.
5. Responsible for making all Training enrolments
6. Maintaining accurate and up to date records in ShipSure Crewing and uploading documents if required.
7. Responsible for processing flag state document applications and maintaining control procedures.
8. Provides administrative assistance to other members of the Crew Cell
9. Performs any other matters as may be required by the Crew Supply Manager in the efficient running of the Office.
KEY SUCCESS MEASURES :
10. Timely processing of flag state document applications, visa and other requirements of the joining crew
11. Timely training enrolment of the joining crew
12. Timely encoding of data and uploading of documents in ShipSure
13. Positive feedback from key stakeholders (e.g. immediate superior / s, seafarers etc.)Required ExperienceESSENTIAL :
and interact with people at all levels.
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development.
This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Applications Close Date31 Aug 2022