Purpose of Role :
for effective country / category demand management, provides necessary demand activities and processes in order to enable the country / category teams to make effective and timely decisions and, as a result, effectively manage the assigned coutntries / categories.
Main Responsibilities : 1. Play key role and manage full scope of Demand planning process for Ukraine & Eurasia, including : - Weekly forecast up-date, monthly demand up-date as a part of IBP cycle, quarterly demand up-date for annual strategic volumes submission for Ukraine
2. Ensure the country / category demand is generated in a collaborative environment, co-ordinating and considering all Functions and inputs (including in-market sales, sell-in, distributors stocks).
3. Make sure regular and ad-hoc performance analysis and management reporting are in place, incl.
1. Monthly preparation and presentation of results to Country / Category & Functional management with analytical comments (deviation analysis, main drivers, etc)
2. Providing reporting package for LDR meeting with full details of the Category performance sliced by various dimensions"
4. Monthly prepare and submit IBP consolidation files and Category Demand review presentation in volume and value for Regional Category DR meeting incl.
planning assumptions, changes in assumptions vs. previous cycle, building blocks, ops & risks and decision statements, etc.
5. Develop recommendations related to demand side of New Product 6. Development, BTL activities, new channels / markets entering, etc.
Make sure Country / Category management timely informed and all data aligned with other functions.
7. Within IMS / DP team develop & optimize processes and systems, implement best practice in the accountable area
8. Responsible for monthly tracking, analysis and continuous improvement of KPIs : Forecast error, Bias, Family in error for Ukraine.
9. Responsible for ageing products tracking and addressing the issue with Sales, CP&A, Marketing. Participate in development and introduction of action plan in order to avoid aging risk.
10. Manage effective communication of on-going operations within Category, Sales and ISC regarding Sell-in performance of current month.
11. Participate in management of SKU rationalisation, ensuring continuing focus on decomplexity with ISC, Sales and Marketing,
12. Control of passing into new skus and accuracy of plans for skus which will be pruned.
13. Implement methodologies covering the forecasting process to develop and implement systems and processes that ensure increased accuracy and robustness of demand forecasting for the accountable group of products.