FM: Systems provides workplace management technology and solutions that enable facility and real estate teams to identify, plan and deliver the ideal workplace for every employee. Our broad solutions portfolio of software and hardware, specializing in space management and optimization, assets, and maintenance, strategic real estate planning, resource scheduling, as well as projects and sustainability, empowers our clients to gain insight into how their facility space is performing, how they enhance efficiency and create an employee-centric workplace.
At FM: Systems, we have 3 guiding values around what we believe and how we behave 1) do the right thing, 2) act with urgency, and 3) cultivate a culture of excellence and accountability. We aim to offer our clients an exceptional experience with every interaction, foster innovation and invest in our people.
As an ETL Data Processor, you will work closely with our client delivery team and project management team to integrate client data into our proprietary cloud-based data warehouse, process it, and provide our clients with actionable workplace analytics.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the implementation of highly scalable ETL infrastructures that collect, store and process large volumes of data daily.
- Conduct statistical analysis to validate, or disprove, hypotheses about data
- Participate in scrum and sprint reviews, as well as data team in planning and grooming sessions
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (e.g., computer science, statistics, business information systems) required; years of work experience may be substituted
- Candidate should be fluent in English, both speaking & writing
- Proficiency using Python, Jupyter, and Spark
- Understanding of analytics best practices, including reporting, SQL, data modeling, data management, file management, reference data management, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral - comfortable recommending and presenting solutions to senior managers
- Worked in an Agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban)
You get bonus points if you have any of the following experience:
- Experience with multi-dimensional data models and querying complex data structures using SQL
FM: Systems is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, present, current or prospective military/uniformed service, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
Powered by JazzHR