GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for passionate professionals for our Design Styling team to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Interaction design, human factors, human-computer interaction or related field
2.Good knowledge of the HMI design process and best-practices
3. 3+ years of experience designing across multiple platforms
4. Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, engineers, strategists and product managers throughout the design process
5. Hands-on experience of building mockups and prototypes, from digital to tangible proofs of concept
6. Diverse portfolio highlighting projects that demonstrate experience in crafting digital and physical user interfaces with a wide range of interaction models
7. Strong drive, independent and organized as well as a good team player
8. Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, able to drive concepts and ideas forward
9. Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
10. Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints
11. Comfortable working in relatively flat and dynamic teams
12. Passionate to work on ambiguous and complex future challenges
13. Creative problem solver, structured, methodical, analytical
14. Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
15. Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
16. Fluent in English, spoken and written
17. Driver’s license
Nice to have :
1. Master’s degree in Interaction design, human factors, human computer interaction or related field
2. Prior experience in developing interfaces to meet safety / driver distraction standards
3. Previous experience developing interfaces / interactions for high-workload dynamic environments (e.g. vehicles, aircraft)
4. Proficiency with advanced statistical methods and associated data analysis software and experience participating and moderating brainstorming and ideation sessions
5. Understanding of web development languages
6. Understanding of prototyping HW such as Arduino & Raspberry Pi
7. Motion (After Effects and Premiere) and 3D software ( Blender, VRED )
Job Responsibilities :
From visual storytelling, wireframing, click-through prototypes and animations to functional interactive prototypes.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects : With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment : You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance : GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development : We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits : We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks : We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!